• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

C Drive filling up after using Dimension

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've been using Dimension for about an year now, and for the past few months I've had problem with my C drive filling up for no reason. I've tried reinstalling Windows 10 couple times, it helped for few weeks and then the filling up started again. Now I discovered these folders which had almost 30gb's of stuff in them, I deleted the SnapshotRepository and everything seems to be working just right.81206283_606685836760730_8071737617982423040_n.png

But this one I'm bit more worried about, these seems to be some sort of "data" files of the materials (opened few of them and they had titles of the materials) I've got from Adobe Stock. They should be in the "cloud", but yet these are in my computer. Should I keep these, even though they take some space from my hard drive?

Huomautus 2020-01-05 111212.jpgHuomautus 2020-01-05 111234.jpg

TOPICS
Hardware , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

All files that are in creative cloud libraries are syncr by CC App Manager and have been story on your hard disk. You can switch off CC Libraries syncr from CC App manager preferances

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All files that are in creative cloud libraries are syncr by CC App Manager and have been story on your hard disk. You can switch off CC Libraries syncr from CC App manager preferances

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would this be on by default? I mean it's Creative _Cloud_, and everything should be on Cloud... but glad I found what was filling up my drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your c drive fills up because that is where Windows puts it temp files if you don't take control so for example if you do a rendor and it fails for whatever reason then the space it was using in your C drive is now unusable until you restart Windows... a few failed rendors adds up fast

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, I'll keep my eye on that, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines