Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with choosing an image as environment light

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm new to Adobe Dimensions and started out trying to create a reflective metal sphere on a photo. I want to choose the same photo as my background for environment light for the cube to create to reflective effect. However, when I try to choose a photo from my computer no files show up. The photo I want to choose is a jpg. How do I fix it?

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

You need to import your image as background and then use "Match Image" action. Choose any settings you need and Dn will auto calculates lights from your image.

https://youtu.be/LrBhBhtDbn4

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to import your image as background and then use "Match Image" action. Choose any settings you need and Dn will auto calculates lights from your image.

https://youtu.be/LrBhBhtDbn4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very helpful than you so much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines