Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maya saved in OBJExport but not opening in Dimension CC

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I've did some tables in Maya 2016 and export them in .obj file. When I try to import into Dimension CC, nothing happens. After I click import > find my files, and click on it, it give a loading message. After a few seconds, nothing happens with no error message. How do I export my 3D, or any 3D that I made in Maya to Dimension CC.

Thank you in advance to anyone who read this because I need some Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Please send the .obj file to tickets@adobedimension.com and we can take a look at what's happening.  Our OBJ import is fairly new and we are working on making it more robust.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send the .obj file to tickets@adobedimension.com and we can take a look at what's happening.  Our OBJ import is fairly new and we are working on making it more robust.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've send the file into the mentioned email.

Thank you for taking the time to look into it and I hope to hear some good news.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have dosch models and evermotion model that i bought and they are not being imported into dimension CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines