• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Adobe does not let's me install an old version of the adobe creative suite 6 that I bought Legally

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I bought my adobe creative suite 6 back in 2014, around 2019 or 2020 I started using the new version so I was paying around $ 20 per month, times are not so good now so I canceled the service and I tried to re install my old adobe creative suite 6 and I get this message saying I have an unlicensed app, I called customer service and they told me after 2019 they no longer allow to install older versions even when I paid for it, it shows in my adobe online account, is not a stolen or downloaded illegally from the internet YET Adobe does not le me use something I legally bought

I just want to use the programs that came with my adobe creative suite 6 Production Premium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove subscription programs

Support is wrong... if your computer is compatible you may install and activate CS6 IF you bought from Adobe or an authorized sales partner so your serial number is valid

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines