• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not get the License of PS, AI, LR...etc

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased the student and teacher version (full creative could access). But when I downloaded the Photoshop software from Adobe Creative Cloud, it showed that I have only 7 days trial, and ask me to purchase the Photoshop software. How can I fix this problem? Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Thanks for the update, I have already reviewed your account and there are no issues with your subscription or payment. It is a network issue and is not related to your operating system hence you do not need to reinstall the operating system.

Next step we can try is to connect to a different internet connection and try again.

If it still fails then can you please reach out to us via phone or chat here? Contact Customer Care.

Our product and tech experts will be able to help you out best! as they ca

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id (used in the next step), https://accounts.adobe.com/

if your account shows

a. your subscription is active,

1.  sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id above to verify your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

2.  if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

3.  if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-reverts-to-trial.html

4.  if that fails, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

if your account shows

b. you have no subscription and you're paying for one

1. using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad​

Thanks for your reply! I have tried all the possible ways listed above but it failed. I think the core problem is the server problem of Adobe. May be I need to wait till tomorrow business hrs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ericchan0627,

I have reviewed the Adobe ID (email address) you have utilized to post here and found that you have a Creative Cloud subscription registered on it, however, there have been no successful activation requests sent from machine to Adobe servers to activate the subscription.

Is there any Anti-virus, system optimizer, system firewall, internet, and browser security software installed on your machine? If yes, then please turn them off for the time being.

After this please try the solutions shared in the following help document to check and confirm that there are no connectivity issues between the CC app and the Adobe servers: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications, if you see any Adobe related entries in the host file of your machine and then please go ahead and manually reset the hosts file as per the instructions in the document.

There few extra steps shared in the following forum thread for Windows machine, you may try them as well: Keeps saying "Validating software license..."

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. But unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I have re-install my Macbook, no anti-virus system nor firewall is activate currently, just like a brand new computer, the hosts file is fine too. Would you please try to log in my account at your side so that you can directly solve the account problem. I have tried many different ways on my computer these days and i think it is a waste of time, it is actually the account problem. I paid the subscription, I can not use the program, I even reset my macbook, I tried to install it with different computers (Both windows and Mac), the computers have not installed any Adobe app before, so just like first installation. This is the first experience that I purchase a software, without using it once but i need to keep on solving such 'computer' problems for a few days already. May be your solution works for the account suddenly not work(but work initially), my case is the account is not work at the very first beginning. I hope you understand the difficulty here and please try to solve the account problem for me. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, I have already reviewed your account and there are no issues with your subscription or payment. It is a network issue and is not related to your operating system hence you do not need to reinstall the operating system.

Next step we can try is to connect to a different internet connection and try again.

If it still fails then can you please reach out to us via phone or chat here? Contact Customer Care.

Our product and tech experts will be able to help you out best! as they can hop on a remote session to troubleshoot this further.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines