• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get past the phone number entry for download. Any ideas?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried multiple times to install InDesign. Yet every time my Creative Cloud bar opens, it asks me to enter my mobile number. My mobile number is already entered in my account info.

It simply refuses to let me skip this section, despite having a skip button.

I have input my number many times, using standard format (07764 etc) and international format (+44 7764 etc), played around with spacing etc. It constantly tells me the number is invalid, and, as above, won't let me skip this step.

Any ideas? I'm getting increasingly angry about this.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Hi,

No, onto a Macbook Pro.

Issue has been sorted. An update with a bug fix came through last night, so it's all fixed now.

Thank you for answering though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you installing a mobile app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No, onto a Macbook Pro.

Issue has been sorted. An update with a bug fix came through last night, so it's all fixed now.

Thank you for answering though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows user here. Not able to get past the phone number entry. It won't let me skip the step either. Guess the bug hasn't been fixed yet. Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your subscriptions/trials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
I wanted to try out Framemaker and I also get an error message for the phone form field. All combinations fail (+49..., 0049..., 0...). What is the alternative way to download a test version?
Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

after trying anew, I found the trick. You must also type in the 0 after the country code: +490...

Then another problem occurred. In the form field "Program version you are currently using", you actually have to type in a version number even though you do not have one (which is why you want to test a trial in the first place ?!). The easiest way is to search for the current version number in Wikipedia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue is happening here, keep getting invalid number error even though tried both 07... and +44. I'm a macbook pro user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines