Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign in to Creative Cloud due to infinite loading

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day everyone,
since yesterday I'm experiencing huge issues with Adobe applications.
It started by asking me to re-enter my log in information in Adobe Premiere Pro.
After doing that the message window closed and another one opened. Nothing for me to enter. It simply was loading something indicated by the spinning circle in the middle of the window. It closes, another opens, and so on... I waited for more than 10 minutes and it kept happening. If I simply try to close this loading message window Premiere in the background closes as well. So I currently can't work with my subscriptions at all.

I later tried to open Adobe Creative Cloud. It told me to sign in so I did that, spinning for a bit it just asks me to sign in again. My password was correct. I even use Adobe Authenticator. 

I already tried to reinstall the apps (Windows 10 20H2), delete certain folders in appdata, initiate the repair function, delete saved log in information in the Windows control panel log in management and completely deactivated my Firewall (which I'm not a big fan of btw).

And one last thing; I even reset my entire computer. It was time for it anyways so I used this opportunity. And it STILL doesn't work. This tells me that it seems like more of an account issue, rather than installation issues?

I scrolled through so many threads. Please help me... After all I'm paying for a service I can't use at all atm!

Thank you very much in advance,
Alex

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Hi.

Please look here:

Learn what to do if the Creative Cloud desktop app won't open or shows a spinning progress wheel. (adobe.com)

Gelöst: sign in help - Adobe Support Community - 6071780

If this doesn't help I would recommend a clean reinstallation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

Please look here:

Learn what to do if the Creative Cloud desktop app won't open or shows a spinning progress wheel. (a...

Gelöst: sign in help - Adobe Support Community - 6071780

If this doesn't help I would recommend a clean reinstallation.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines