Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update credit card info

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

My card has expired and you couldn't take payment for the service. I updated my details with a new card, but once again payment didn't go through.

I have checked and "Payment info" shows correct details, but once i click on "Edit payment info" it shows my expired card.

You clearly have a bug in your billing system. Please let me know what should i do to pay.

Kind Regards,

Pawel

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Hi Pawel

Payment details have been updated successfully and the payment has processed.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 168 Replies 168
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suemacd,

We would have our internal team reach out to help you resolve and get this sorted out.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks.

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the process of our teams reaching out to help you, can you all please try the following in the mean time:

Clear browser cache and cookies and close the browser.

Open the browser again and try to update the card details.

Please share the result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there, I did the above, and I'm afraid it didn't help. I've tried different browsers too. Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok! thanks for the update.

We have asked the team to get in touch with you and help you on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as Sue, cleared everything. Tried On different clients/browsers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wouterv,

We would have our internal team reach out to help you resolve and get this sorted out.

Thanks.

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a replacement credit card today. Tried to update details on Adobe site.  Filled in new details on pop-up window, hit save and absolutely nothing happens. Eventually times out.  I log on again and there is no change to my Credit Card details. 

By the way I am in the UK and the phrase "reaching out" is considered somewhat sick and slimy   I just want some help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried the Edge browser and succeeded though I don't think the browser was the issue.  I think the problem was that my credit card number had not changed so I did not re-enter it in the appropriate slot, I simply changed the expiry date. It struck me that this might be the problem so I put it in in full again and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now very VERY fed up. I was rung a number of days ago by someone from Adobe who took  my payment over the phone. Said it had all cleared and my card was updated. I now find out that the card is in fact NOT updated and you are still threatening to close my account in 5 days.

I still can't update the card online.

I AM VERY VERY FED UP (this is the polite version).

can someone ring me quickly?

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest that anyone else on here who thinks there problem is solved, should double check.

Adobe you really need to get your act together,

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suemac,

Getting appropriate team make a reach-out to help resolve this.

Thanks

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem as everyone else, when opening the page to manage my team I see this message:

We're sorry, the billing information on file could not be used for this payment. Please update your information.

Clicking the "update your information" link takes me to another page where a modal opens up and asks for my credit card details. I enter the credit card details, press "Save" and everything is saved (I get a green confirmation message). Going back to the "Manage team" team page nothing changed, I still see the same error message as above, which means my team:

• Cannot add new linceses for new team members.
  • Cannot renew licenses for existing members.

Reading this entire thread (yes, I went through all of it and many other pages online that reported the same issue) we are very irritated with the way Adobe is treating this problem. We are losing valuable time and resources to cope with such a critical issue on your side. Please get in touch ASAP so that we can have the payment info updated.

Respectfully,

Radu Luchian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Radu,

Were you able to contact the support via Contact Customer Care ?

If yes, please provide me the case# for the same.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I have talked to customer support today and am currently waiting on a reply from the Billing Team. My case number is 0220069230.

Respectfully,

Radu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Radu,

I have escalated the case and they will be contacting you to update on the case.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, the site has finally accepted my card (I am failing to feel hugely grateful at the moment). However, I'm still getting the intensely irritating "Oh no there's a problem with your payment" flag when I log in.

And someone is apparently going to reach out to me.

Again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to update my payment method so I can reactivate my photoshop subscription, billing kept failing before. I can't switch cards on when I go to update the method on paypal, and I can't switch from paypal to a card to pay, which I would like to do since I cannot switch cards through paypal. This is getting frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also experienced this. I had to try FOUR different computers for Adobe to save my info.

I tried calling customer support after the third try only for adobe support assistant to not help me at ALL.

He couldn't understand anything I said and when I said I needed to update my information through support he just kept telling me to log on again even after I repeated many times I had already tried THREE times. Very frustrating and not helpful at all.

Also, There's no place to leave a complaint online for Adobe. Also very frustrating after the poor customer service I experienced today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cassidy,

Please confirm the case# that you would have with the support interaction.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines