• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This infinite loop is pretty ridiculous. I would like my account cancelled as well, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to cancel my CC subscription, I am unable to do so on the website even though Australia is not under the list that is required to contact customer support. Thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2015 Apr 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

As many others i have hit the endless loop trying to cancel my complete CC subscription and change it to a Muse subscription only.

Can you please help me with this.

Regards

Ove

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC has been cancelled, you will not be charged any more, sorry for the delay in response.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2015 Aug 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my subscription as well, as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He Rajshree.

Can you cancel my creative cloud for teams? This is still the first month, so by canceling it I'll get my money back right? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm yet another unhappy user who is stuck in Adobe's endless "cancel" loop.

Over the last two days I've tried to cancel my CC subscription several times using the online link referred to at the start of this thread. This is a frustrating process which continually opens new windows, requires multiple logins and never produces a "success" message at any stage. For a company the size of Adobe, making cancellation of subs near impossible is a shocking way to hold onto your client base.

Please accept notice that I wish to cancel my Adobe CC subscription immediately.

Thanks.

Alfie

New Zealand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel a month-to-month. Can you help? I'm stuck in a very frustrating loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription has been suspended state, after some days it will get expired.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree. I'd be really grateful if you could cancel my membership as well, as I've wasted too much time dealing with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2015 Aug 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to cancel my monthly subscription for the creative cloud and there is no options that come up on how to contact the company. It says click the phone below but every time there is no phone. I have been billed for 2 months now and I havent been using the program. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna cancel my subscription as well please . I've been looks for hours now and I'm tired. Please just cancel my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2015 Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree,

I tried today to cancel my subscription with no such luck.  It recently auto renewed but I am within the 14 day window and would like a full refund of my annual subscription. Please cancel and refund me!

thanks!

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

I think I am in the same boat, I would like to update my account with the proper credit card, and then cancel my subscription. Not sure how to go about doing this. Is it possible someone can reach me on the phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2015 Oct 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want to cancel my creative cloud so I can choose a cheaper plan of just Photoshop instead of the whole suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

You have purchased CC photography on October 3rd & the previous order :

Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (one-year)Desktop SubscriptionNov 7, 2013

has expired, hope your issue is resolved, let us know if any further assistance is required.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree,

I'm from Brazil and I've tried to cancel  my plan but there is no cancel link in my "manage plan" screen. I've tried the phone number and received a automatic response informing that the number is desactivated. Could you please help me and cancel my plan? My plan informations are:

Product: Adobe® InDesign® CC (monthly)

Transaction ID: 14815452000

Transaction date: February, 28 2015

Next billing date : March, 31 2015

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

regis assis, please confirm if you would like to cancel the CC purchased on 02/05/15.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to cancel my Muse subscription. Please assist, the only contact option i see in the cancel page it the forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacob,

Please confirm if the Adobe ID with which you were logging in was same as the Adobe ID which is registered to the CC?

I have left a private message regarding the Muse CC, please check.

Regards

Rajashre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree,

I want to cancel all of my subscriptions (2) to get annual complete plan. Could you do that? Because I'm in Turkey and there is no cancel button in membership plan web page. I cannot reach anybody in Turkey via e-mail or phone.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omer Candar, Please confirm the subscription that you would like to cancel as I see that you have many single app CC like Dreamweaver & Photoshop. please let us know if you tried to contact Support, if yes, do let know the difficulty faced by you as the issue was unresolved.

I shall get it cancelled for you.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have 2 subscription and I want to cancel two of them. Actually I want to upgrade to complete plan (for all apps), but canceling first will be easy i think. And about support: I have sent lots of emails to support but none of them answered. So please cancel them. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omer Candar, Both the subscription has been cancelled, you will not be billed further.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Rajshree. Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines