• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin,

The Adobe ID of Forum has no CC registered to it. Please inbox the correct Adobe ID or the order number to assist you further.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried to cancel my subscription for the last week, I ordered it 2013-10-13 and from what I've understand it should be possible to cancel it in the 12th month every year (monthly payment and yearly subscription). However now I'm in the 13th month since I haven't been able to cancel the subscription by my self or even have the possibility to contact customer service, it's and endless loop between different pages on the Adobe homepage and it's really frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines