• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2015 Aug 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Hello Rajshree!

I would like to cancely subcription too. I have been trying to unsubcribe it but I couldn't do it! So frustrating! Please help me! Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a student plan.  The cancellation process is impossible to figure out, and sent me in loops, and I could never cancel, and now it has renewed for a year and I do not know what to do.  I have not been using CC and would have liked it canceled a long time ago.  Can I cancel it now please?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried unsuccessfully to cancel my creative cloud subscription. Please cancel my plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, could you please cancel my subscription to Adobe Acrobat? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. This is ridiculous. I have just received an email from Adobe saying my credit card payment is unable to be processed. I thought I had cancelled this before and now I am following this ridiculous loop of links to how to cancel that keep returning to the same place and not giving me contact options.

Not happy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2015 Sep 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I wish to cancel my plan as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2015 Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can someone from the staff please help me cancel my subscription. I've been tossed everywhere in the site when all I want to do is just cancel my subscription. Thanks and have a good day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've cancelled my subscription in june 23rd (* order number: 25837373224 ) and just realized im still beeing charged for it.

Can someone please help me to cancel it and refund?

Thanks

Thiago Mota

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to cancel my account and it seems next to impossible to do it. I have been paying for four licenses when I am only using one. There is no option to do it through account settings. I tired doing it through chat few months back and kept being transferred for over 3 hours. Finally they say that someone needs to call me and Adobe people dont take into consideration time difference and call me at odd hours in the night and they refuse to cancel the service. I am trying to do this through chat again and have been waiting for 2 hours with no response. This has been the worst experience I have had with any company I've dealt with. Completely unprofessional and not expected from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH MAN, am I stoked to write about my experience with Adobe customer service. Let's start at the beginning: Five weeks ago, Adobe mistakenly created a team account, when I was in fact supposed to be added to an existing team account. This happened with many people at my company, which means Adobe was double charging my company for duplicate accounts for weeks. I've made countless phone calls regarding my account and have now been advised to cancel it. HOWEVER, Adobe seems hell bent on not letting this happen. After a handful of calls to their customer support number, being transferred multiple times, being hung up on my support team and calling back, being on hold for (not exaggerating) over an hour at some times, I hang up. This is BY FAR the [inappropriate language removed by moderator] customer service I've seen in a long time. It's pretty impressive, actually. It's almost like that's your goal? So if any of you Adobe folks are reading this, you need to cancel my group account. And then you need to reimburse my company for double charging them. And then, you should maybe consider giving them a credit on their account for making them spend WEEKS trying to correct a problem that seems so simple, and yet so beyond the comprehension of your team. Bravo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Rajshree,

I would like to cancel my month-to-month subscription of Creative Cloud.

Thank you in advance!

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased in July 2015 has a cancellation fee associated.

We have now a direct link to billing department for cancellation , please follow it.

Contact Customer Care

In case of any difficulty do feel free to inbox me in private with order details.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2015 Oct 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to cancel my month to month subscription of Illustrator for months.  Please cancel my subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean,

Unfortunately I was unable to get any order registered to this Adobe ID of Forum, if there is any other Adobe ID, or order # , please inbox me in private messaging to check the status of the order.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed this by cancelling my billing agreement through PayPal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2015 Oct 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to cancel my subscription to the creative cloud started on september 5th 2015. I have tried to cancel it by the website, by the chat but I was not able to speak with any operator.

The reason I want to cancel my subscription is that I wanted to try Lightroom, I found it very complete but honestly I don't need all its features and I recently opted for another freeware application to manage my photos.

I am aware of the cancellation fee.

Thank you

Fabio Zucconi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabio,

I have send a personal message regarding the cancellation of

piano Fotografia Creative Cloud (rinnovo annuale)
Account Activated:5-set-2015

Please check. Appreciate your awareness of cancellation fee.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree.

I am also going in an endless loop. I have also been paying twice the subscription fee for a couple of months. Now I just cancelled my credit card.

Could you please initiate the cancellation?

Regards,
Albin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Albin,

Since there has been no payment, the following CC is suspended & cancelled.

Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year)Desktop SubscriptionDec 23, 2014

I have left a private message too, please check.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my CC.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Rajshree,

I'm just wondering why I am looping so so so many pages..... and find nowhere to cancel my month-to-month plan.  My plan will renew again on 06/10/2015, please unsubscribe my plan immediately and confirm when it is done.

As I have stopped my card to cancel the payments, I will have to apply for a new card and register all the auto paid again ... and I will never trust your company again...this is just a disaster.  So upset at the beginning of October...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elvy,

I am so sorry for this trouble, I have left a private message for the CC purchased on 04/11/15 .

Please check.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - can you help me cancel my subscription?

I did not fully realize it would be an annual plan.  I've talked to one person who offered me 50% for the remaining months.  I was under the impression that it would be $10/month for the remaining months instead of ~$100 at once so now I have a $100 charge that I am trying to remove from my credit card.  Can I just cancel all together and get a refund back? 

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michae,

You have been charged a cancellation fee which has been completed. In case you want to get it reversed, please contact billing support via Contact Customer Care  & request for the same.

Please feel free to inbox me in private in case of any issue, I can always follow up for you.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2015 Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my plan but have been struggling. Why do I have to pay a 50% fee on the remaining months I have left?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines