• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2015 Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel the same way. Your website is useless, it just brings me back to point one and leads me to a discussion rather than a private chat so I can get a better understanding of what the hell is happening.

I cannot deal with this anymore. I have tried to cancel my membership however on my account it states that I am a free member. How can I be a free member when I get billed every month? Please fix this and cancel my membership while you're at it.

This is getting very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2015 Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree.

I am also having trouble cancelling my creative cloud membership. I no longer need all the programs included and would like to make an subscription for only Photoshop CC and Muse. Can you please help me?

Kind Regards,
Vigdis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send me a personal message with the Order details so that I can follow it up.

There might be a cancellation fee which I can let you know once you inbox me the details.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, found several of these threads about cancelling. This being the LOOOONGEST one with some actual apparent successful cancellations. Same endless loop that I hit, I do NOT care if I have to pay a penalty to cancel before the 1 year is up. I just want to stop wasting my time figuring how to stop monthly charges on my card.

If there is anyone on from Adobe (Rajshree?), can I please cancel my account?

Acrobat Pro DC subscription (one-year)‎

Let me know if any questions. If you need my Adobe chat id: xxxxx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronald,

Sure I can follow up for you, please confirm the details by personal messaging for this.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2015 Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my adobe membership got automatically renewed but I don't want to renew so can you help me out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to cancel my subscription  to the one year contract of student teacher

I have a renwel license for one year student license

but the old one wants to renew into a monthly subscription at twice the price which I do not want.

please let it expire and remove may payment informatios

Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lex,

Do you want the following CC?

Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (eenjarig)Desktop Subscription12-nov-2014

Please confirm as this CC will be cancelled without any cancellation fee because the CC is on the 12th month of contract.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is correct.

Is it canceled immediately or do i get service till the 12th?

I wonder if the cc info is gone as well so i do not get this next year, when the renewal is up?

Thanks lex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lex,

The CC purchased on 12-nov-2014 will be active till 12 November if you get it cancelled few days prior to November 12th. If you cancel it now there are chances that it will stop working gradually well before November 12th.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree,

Can't you just remove the payment information then, so it will not have anything to bill against?

Regards.

Lex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lex,

To remove the payment information, the account holder has to contact Adobe & get it done as there are few policies to be followed which are confidential.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will contact them

thanks Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Khuram,

The CC purchased in October 2014 as not been charged as the payment has not been recieved for the month of October 2015.

It has been suspended.

Regards

Rajasree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Does this mean my account is cancelled or I have to pay the bill and then cancel my account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not yet cancelled, please contact Adobe Support for getting this done via the link that I gave above.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I chose CC back in August because of the month-to-month option where you can cancel with no penalty. Now here I am, unemployed, cannot afford the monthly charge, but just found out my "monthly" plan is an annual contract with a big charge to cancel. What the heck?? NONE of this is explained when you purchase a plan. How can I prepare to pay a big fee when no one told me?

I should not have to pay a cancellation fee that no one told me about until now. I like CC's product and would be willing to return in the future, but not if you destroy my credit over this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Candance,

Let me check the details of the order & get back to you regarding it, I will message you.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called customer service and was told that I couldn't cancel now (within the 14 day window) or I'd be charged a full year's service. The website terms and conditions all say I have 14 days to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have provided 90 days of credit, the next billing date is Feb 1, 2016,

Do let know if you want to retain the CC or not.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want a refund and my subscription cancelled.

Thank u.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel my account.  I'm surprised that a company like Adobe would make it so difficult to cancel.  I followed your support link, but my product is

Creative Cloud Free membership.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I being charged if the product is a free membership?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kjell,

As per the Adobe ID in this forum, there are no purchases registered. Do let us know if there is any other Adobe ID.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too want to cancel my subscription right away, I told you last month, that I had a new subscription through work!!!! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I AM TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT!

You should be ashamed!!!

/Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines