• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling my subscription to creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed every link the Adobe site told me to follow in order to get my subscription to creative cloud cancelled. It is very frustrating because it is like a cardwheel, always brings you back to the beginning and then continues in a never ending loop. I'm definitely frustrated with this. If Adobe makes it so easy to subscribe, why is it so darned hard to unsubscribe?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 351 Replies 351
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are Welcome.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help cancel mine too? Service never worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC purchased on February 18th 2015 has been cancelled on Feb 19, 2015.

You will not be billed further.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you cancel mine as well? I'm having the same problem, unable to get a representative and the adobe instructions are just a never ending loop, not helpful at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

snail shirley, have you tried to contact Adobe support, the CC that you have has a cancellation fee attached to it which is about 22 $ approximately, if you cancel the CC in August 2015, there shall be no cancellation fee.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 06, 2015 Apr 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I also would like to have my subscription cancelled, could you do that for me please?

Regards, Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Rajshree,

Can you cancel mine as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2015 Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have now a direct link to billing department for cancellation , please follow it.

Contact Customer Care

In case of any further assistance, do feel free to inbox me in private with order details.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2015 Feb 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello rajshree, could you cancel my student edition subscription too. the school is letting us use their computer labs now so i dont need a personal copy and spend money anymore. i hope you could help me. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The below mentioned subscription has been canceled, you will not be billed anymore.

Current Plan:Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (one-year)
Account Activated:Nov 3, 2014

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2015 Aug 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree. I've also spent a lot of time trying to cancel my memberships. Will you please cancel the following: Adobe Document Cloud, Adobe Export PDF and Adobe PDF Pack. Thank you..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

who do i cancel my subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2015 Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I would also like to cancel my annual prepaid subscription to Adobe Cloud. I'm not getting much use out of it, and hadn't intended to renew the subscription at all, until Adobe took the payment out of my bank account without the slightest notification.

I've been trying to contact someone to have it cancelled and refunded (it hasn't yet been 30 days), but it's almost impossible to contact someone directly. Any help cancelling it would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have been trying to cancel my subscription.  This is the worst run-around I have ever had to deal with.  Does anyone respond to customers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are within 14 days of return & refund policy, please contact billing support via  Contact Customer Care

It will be taken care of.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I 100% agree. Their content and link navigation is deliberately sending members in a never ending spiral so they are unable to cancel a subscription. Developers call this a "death spiral."This is extremely poor customer service, and will be the downfall of Adobe. There are too many competitors that offer similar services, but care more about the customer experience, rather than how much money each member pays per month. I will no longer use Adobe or any of its services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I have also been trying to cancel my membership. Rajshree can you please cancel my membership as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Rajshree,

As I am facing the same problem, I have sent you an email with my request to terminate my Photoshop Photography Program subscription. I'm in the last month of the annual subscription and don't want to continue. I hope you can help me too...

Regards,

René

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC as requested by you has been cancelled, it will not renew again.

Regards

Rajshree

CS, T2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, Rajshree.

Regards,

René

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are most welcome, please feel free to contact in future too.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue as those above.  I wish to cancel my subscription to CC, but end up in the same "Do loop".  Two corrective actions are needed:

First, please cancel my subscription.

Second, please research to find out why asking for cancellation continues to route users to the forums rather than providing a chat window and/or phone number to call for cancellation.  The help text indicates these should be options, but they are never displayed.  Forums are the only link that is given.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christina Williams,

Please confirm if you would like to cancel the below purchase.

Current Plan:Adobe ExportPDF Annual
Account Activated:Jan 31, 2014

If you are facing any technical difficulties preventing the use of your membership please contact our support team directly at Contact Us.  Please make sure to log into http://www.adobe.com/ with the Adobe ID tied to your membership prior to contacting our support team

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Rajshree- I am confirming the cancellation of my plan. Christina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christina Williams, the order has been cancelled & you will not be charged further.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines