Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot update Adobe XD. Error Code 505

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 505
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 3 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 505) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:28.9.12.2
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 28.9.12.2). Error code: '505'
ERROR: Privilege lowering failed PU_CreateProcessWithTokenW! Error: 1058
ERROR: Failed to launch hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\HDHelper.exe for install UWP with error code 1058
ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package with error failed to launch hdhelper.exe (delevated) for installing UWP appx with error code 1058
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you already are using it, exit it and then restart it by right clicking>click "run as administrator"

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

For everyone else facing this issue: I had to start the Windows Service "seclogon".

I've disabled it long time ago to improve windows startup performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you already are using it, exit it and then restart it by right clicking>click "run as administrator"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For everyone else facing this issue: I had to start the Windows Service "seclogon".

I've disabled it long time ago to improve windows startup performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Pascal!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was exactly my issue.  Cudos Pascal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A+ Solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was stumped - Thank You for the solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also facing this issue when I created the design for web based gym management software. But now the issue has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines