Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud keeps asking to repair

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When start Creative Cloud App, after a long waiting (about one minute), the

Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged. You can try to repair to fix the issue. If the problem persists, download and install the new copy from http://www.adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp.

shows up and my only option is to exit.

I have tried Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve this problem, is missing or damaged but had no luck

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Ok, if you don't have any additional questions then please contact our support team at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance to determine why the installation of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application continually becomes damaged on this computer, Yupenggu.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yupenggu, were you able to locate and rename the OOBE folder or do you receive an error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I was able to locate and rename OOBE folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that, Yupenggu.  This is the step that is often overlooked and causes individuals to continue to encounter this error.  Do you have any specific questions regarding the steps listed in How to fix the "Failed to install" error when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Failed to install" error never occurred in my case. I was able to successfully install the cc app multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, if you don't have any additional questions then please contact our support team at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance to determine why the installation of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application continually becomes damaged on this computer, Yupenggu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So...not solved then...

This is such a common and major problem- one I don't have with any other software, that Adobe are just taking the piss by not fixing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eediot, has Adobe managed to fix this for you because i have suffered the same for a month now... and need major help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue: The app states that it needs to be repaired; I repair it; it works for a week or so and then it states it needs to be repaired. What is the fix to this problem? I'm using macOS Catalina Version 10.15.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep having this same issue. I have renamed the OOBE folder and repaired and un installed and reinstalled the CC app now dozens of times and it keeps happening! I cant get my work done because it is relying on some webfonts that i need my CC app to load...

Why is this marked as solved on every board when it hasnt been solved anywhere that I can see...

Oh BTW this is happening on 2 different Mac systems. One is older and one is recently purchased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This keeps happening to me as well. Last time it happened, the repair tool messed up my computer so badly that I had to factory reset my computer. That was the only way to fix it. Now the Creative Cloud repair keeps popping up and no matter how many times it's "repaired" the box just pops up again. This is slowing my computer down to the point where I can't even use it. There has to be a fix for this. 

Running (trying to run) on mac OS Catalina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please log-in to your account and Contact Customer Care for technical support.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines