Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download CS4

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody !

I bought years  CS4 and still have the serie numbers. My new computer doesn't have a cd driver, can I find a way to download it somewhere ? for my first researche it seems quite unlikely : https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html

Any ideas of an alternative ?

Many thanks,

Ingrid

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your account may have a link, if you purchased from or registered with adobe - account.adobe.com

or you can use prodesigntools.com, Download Adobe CS4 and CS3 Free Trials - Direct Links (incl. AE) | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad,

thanks for your answer. UNfortunately, none of thoses links works for me... I have to find another way !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

why don't those links work?  eg, did you follow the directions (esp step 1)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you can buy an external DVD drive from Amazon for "about" $20

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you can buy an external DVD drive from Amazon for "about" $20

By @John T Smith

Probably a great solution!

My new computer does not have a DVD neither. But I still have my Laptop with a DVD drive, and it is enough to copy the content of the DVD to a shared space, and you can install from there. No need to play DJ.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh god, I never thought about that... 😄 ! I need to ask someone to send my the disc nox, i don't have them with me....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ingrid,

Look here to download non-subscription Adobe software - https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/download-non-subscription-adobe-software/td-p/119198...

You need to download the correct version or your serial will not work. And well, you may encounter problems because of your modern system and OS, so there is no guaranty that the installation process still works.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

thank for your reply.

Unfortunatley, this doesn't work for CS4...

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found this... CS4 is a dead product... https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI John,

yes I know, that the link in my initial message... I was wondering if there is any alternative solution to buying an membership....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere/Photoshop Elements are serial number programs that are not part of a subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so that means that my cs4 can 't be transmuted to something else and that if I want to have indesign and photoshop again I need to sign up to a suscription ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines