• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed to install UWP Appx Package

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i read all discussion forum and i didn't find the solution for this problem !!

I've had enough of this bullshit!!!
505.JPG

Exit Code: 191

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:0.6.16.7

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 0.6.16.7). Error code: '191'

ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HDCore\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with xml
Adobe.CC.XD
C:\adobeTemp\ETR6EAB.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appxbundle
x64
CN=Adobe Systems Incorporated, OU=Adobe Systems, O=Adobe Systems Incorporated, L=San Jose, S=California, C=US, SERIALNUMBER=2748129, OID.2.5.4.15=Private Organization, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.2=Delaware, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.3=US
adbxd:

Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00
x64
CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
C:\adobeTemp\ETR6EAB.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

false

with error code -1073740791

ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Hi Mohamed Ebrahim Aboelhmd,

Pleas follow the below link in order to fix this issue.

Installer issue with exit code 191

Please let me know if this works or if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohamed Ebrahim Aboelhmd,

Pleas follow the below link in order to fix this issue.

Installer issue with exit code 191

Please let me know if this works or if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Have had the same problem for months, but finally it now works, it seem to be a Microsoft store problem.  Follow the instructions below . . .

To reset

1. Type cmd in Windows search to open the command prompt window.
  2. In the command prompt window, type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
  3. Wait for Microsoft Store to launch.
  4. Try to install XD from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

To update

1. Type Microsoft Store in Windows search.
  2. Select the hamburger menu icon in the upper-right corner.
  3. Choose Downloads and updates.
  4. Click Get updates in the upper-right corner. Clicking this button updates Microsoft Store along with other installed apps.
  5. Proceed to install XD from the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Good luck everyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed every step other than completely uninstalling all the apps and the Creative Cloud app and still get the same error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Still having this annoying problem even though i tried everything

what to do???!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up being able to uninstall the old XD installs and then was able to install the new version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If anybody else is stuck here, this is what worked for me:

- CTRL+R then type appwiz.cpl hit enter

sort by name and find the latest entry of the "microsoft visual c++ redistributable", and right click and choose "change" and choose "repair"

let it repair and then if it says "restart" don't restart yet.

repeat this process for every c++ redistributable item on the list. I did all the 2017 and 2013 ones and then restarted the computer.

and the setup went through.

and actually I noticed that even though the setup was reported to be a failure by adobe cc app, I could still see XD on my installed programs list but before the C++ repair operation XD would never launch. after I did the repairs I could launch XD. and interestingly even at that point XD wasn't marked as installed on my adobe cc app. never the less, I tried the setup one more time and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines