• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For how long can you stack Adobe Creative Cloud Photography 20GB 1 year subscriptions ?

Engaged ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The price of the cheapest Adobe Photography plan in the UK has effectively doubled overnight, from £9.97 for the 20GB version which is no longer available, to £19.97 for a 1TB version. The extra storage is of no interest to me so I am planning to bulk buy £99.99 12 month subscriptions from Amazon. Do these have an expiry date, and therefore be stacked one year after another ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Creative-Cloud-Photography-plan/dp/B00LSU8PYO/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keyword...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

If you buy for example 3 exchange codes for 12 months, you will have 3 years of subscription. It is necessary to apply the codes after the purchase because they have an expiration date.

On the Adobe website I still see the formula at £ 9.97 on the UK store.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't think Amazon is selling those any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you buy for example 3 exchange codes for 12 months, you will have 3 years of subscription. It is necessary to apply the codes after the purchase because they have an expiration date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

arij2010  wrote

Thanks for the reply, it's very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've heard other people say that the 20 GB plan has gone away, but I was offered it today, by the Adobe UK web site:

Tip: parts of the site know what you already have, because you are signed on, and may only offer upgrades to it. Try signing out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The £9.98 option has returned for me as well, I still think I will get the 3 years of subscriptions however.  Abobe have been experimenting with just offering the more expensive 1TB of storage option, which is worrying.  The post below is from elsewhere on this forum.

Hi all,

Sorry about the confusion surrounding the plans page. Occasionally, we run tests on Adobe.com which cover a range of items which can include plan options that may or may not be presented to all visitors to Adobe.com.

This particular test involves testing photography plans with higher levels of storage. The Lightroom plan with 1TB and Creative Cloud Photography plan with 1TB allow customers to use Lightroom across multiple devices with large numbers of photos. As people are increasingly using multiple devices, these plans are increasingly popular.

If you’d still like to purchase the 20GB plan, you can! Go to http://www.adobe.com/go/photo18sptst, or via phone at 1-800-585-0774.

Regards,

Pete

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2618388

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here for the 20Gb plan: Re: Where is the 20Gb Photography Plan?

Just for all who do not want to read the answer from Adobe's Pete Green: the plan is still available.

If you’d still like to purchase the 20GB plan, you can! Go to http://www.adobe.com/go/photo18sptst, or via phone at 1-800-585-0774.

I would, however, suggest anyone interested in the 20Gb plan to read his answer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abambo  wrote

See here for the 20Gb plan: Re: Where is the 20Gb Photography Plan?

Just for all who do not want to read the answer from Adobe's Pete Green: the plan is still available.

I would, however, suggest anyone interested in the 20Gb plan to read his answer.

Thanks.  Pete Green's confirmation that Adobe are testing photography plans with higher levels of storage only, along with arij2010  reply regarding stacking passes is enough to persuade me that stacking £99.99 12 month subscriptions from Amazon is the way to go.  Even if the lower priced £9.97 20GB option isn't discontinued, I'm still quid's in as 5 years of the Photography Plan for £499.95 works out at £8.33 a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines