• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting a "trial expired" notice every time I open Premiere, even though I have purchased Adobe

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am having a strange issue with Adobe cloud, particularly Premiere Pro. I purchased the "student and teacher discount" Adobe package the other day. After I purchased, I got an email notifying me that my education status had been verfied and my account was ready to use. My debit card was charged, so I assumed my account was ready to go. When I logged into the creative cloud however, I kept recieving the same message for all the apps that were supposedly included in my purchase, "trial expired." The Creative Cloud app is telling me I still need to purchase these apps such as Premiere, and Media Encoder even though they are included in my plan. I looked up on the website the steps for something like this, I did every step to no avail. I contacted customer support about this. They instucted me to uninstall Premiere Pro, sign out of my account on the app, and in my browser, and to clear my browser cache and history. I did all of these steps. Then, when I logged back into my Adobe account in the browser, my chat with the Adobe customer support member was gone, replaced with the notice

"Welcome, Casey.

Please contact your administrator for help.
A member of your organization is a designated contact for issues with your Adobe products. Reach out to your administrator or IT contact for help."

So now I have no way of contacting customer support anymore, as I have no clue who my "administrator" is... 
This is a really strange and very frustrating isssue, because it seems like whatever I do will not fix the issue. If anyone has any advice or can offer any help, it would be very welcomed!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines