• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I download Photoshop CS5?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2013 Oct 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new replacement computer and i wish to install my copy of Photoshop on it which I have only as a download for which I have the key. how do I do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2013 Oct 17, 2013

Hi blobfan1,

If it is a retail purchase then you try installing from here: http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

Please do not forget to read "very important instructions" before download .

Regarding the technical specification, please check from here:http://prodesigntools.com/products/adobe-cs5-system-requirements.html

Regards,

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop do you have?

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a copy of Photoshop CS5 which I bought as a download and I now wish

to install it on my new computer which has windows 8. How do I do it? I have

the product key.

Blobfan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi blobfan1,

If it is a retail purchase then you try installing from here: http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

Please do not forget to read "very important instructions" before download .

Regarding the technical specification, please check from here:http://prodesigntools.com/products/adobe-cs5-system-requirements.html

Regards,

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree,

It’s not a trial version of Photoshop CS5 that I want to install. It’s the full CS5 suite including Bridge. I just have the product key and my password is adobe 123

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blobfan,

I have checked & confirmed about your order, this trial version when downloaded will give an option of installing the purchased version.

when extracted after download, it will show option to run trial or use the serial number. please enter the serial number & it will ask you to sign in, thus it will be reinstalled.

Please decativate it from the previous machine befre uninstalling it from there.

Regards,

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree

I cannot install the downloader because I get the message error 100 cannot communicate with Adobe even though the ID (jan.zajac4@virgin.net <mailto:jan.zajac4@virgin.net> ) and password (blobfan1) should be right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi blobfan1,

You can use this workaround:-

1. open this link : http://www.adobe.com/downloads.edu.html?promoid=JZEFS

2. in the next tab, please open this link:- http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

3.Download both the files & save it to desktop,

4.Now you can install.

Hope this works, incase it does not, please let us know.

Regards,

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I open the two links and then try to download the application the run tab is ‘greyed’ and won’t work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi blobfan1,

I have send you an email at your email provided by you, please check it & confirm

Regards,

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I have received this email at jan.zajac4@virgin.net <mailto:jan.zajac4@virgin.net> . Do you mean another email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines