• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm getting an incompatible error in apps

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the error that all Adobe programs are not compatible. I am using the latest version of Windows 10.

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when do you see that error?

did you make any changes to anything adobe or your os?

embed a screenshot of that error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Creative Cloud application not on the disk with windows, but on the other, could it be related?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the cc desktop app MUST be installed on your c drive with windows, or you're going to see something crazy like that screenshot.  but just to make sure:

the cc apps can be installed on the non-root of a non-removable hard drive, not necessarily the c drive.

did you mean to say the apps are on another drive, or did you actually mean the cc desktop app is installed on another drive??

if the cc desktop app is installed on the non-c drive,

1. how did you even do that?

and

2. you're going to need to uninstall it.  does windows show it's uninstallable?  (don't do that, yet).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before formatting the computer, all cc applications were working. After formatting, I installed cc applications on a separate disk, could the problem be caused by this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can't format a computer.  you format a hard drive (or all hard drives or some hard drives).

so, exactly what did you do?  you're not charged by the word so there's no reason to be terse here.  eg, you installed your cc desktop app on the c drive and then installed the apps on the default (c) hard drive?  and everything was working?

then you did what?  (details are important.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm telling you from the beginning. Normally adobe programs were running smoothly on my computer. Since my computer got heavy, I decided to format it and I formatted and installed the same windows on my computer again. Before formatting, I was not encountering this error in cc application, but after formatting, I am encountering this error and I cannot install programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you install the cc desktop app to the default c drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I installed it on D drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, that's a problem.  it needs to be installed on the c drive.

how did you install it to the d drive?  or did you migrate/move it to the d drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set the install folder of apps to D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

again, that's not the same as the install location of the cc desktop app itself.

so again, is the cc desktop app installed on the default c drive?

do you understand the difference between where the cc apps are installed and where the cc desktop app is installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>I am using the latest version of Windows 10

Exactly what does that mean? As an actual version, not just 'latest'

I have read some recent messages that version 22H2 is causing problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please answer the questions asked by kglad.

Can you translate the error message to English for us? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please answer my Dec 02 question

Are you using Windows version 22H2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the error that you need to update your system to install the application. The latest version is already installed on the system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines