• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Im trying to install Creative suite 4 production premium.......

Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to install Creative suite 4 production premium and i can only get as far as entering the serial number, it accepts that i press next and then the 'upgrade check' screen comes up

It asks me to select a product i already own and enter a serial number , i have no product that i already own and this is not an upgrade version i am trying to install

can someone please help it wont let me continue unless i try and install a trial version

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

I have manage to solve the issue, i had to enter a previously owned package (CS2) serial number and have got passed the install

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall each and any piece of Adobe software you may have on the system then run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool and tafter that try again.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks i shall give it go

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the serial number which is on the back of the DVD case or did you purchase a download from Adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its the serial number on the back of the dvd case

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have manage to solve the issue, i had to enter a previously owned package (CS2) serial number and have got passed the install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent great to hear Mbdadell!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines