• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Creative Cloud Desktop - Error code 206

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to install the Adobe Creative Cloud app on my computer. However, I cannot log into my account. If I try signing in through the web browser, it keeps opening new tabs like this:

Captura de pantalla 2022-07-01 223704.jpg

If I then try to sign in on the installer, I get this screen and error code 206:

Captura de pantalla 2022-07-01 224052.jpg

I tried following the steps listed on the error screen (turning of my firewall and antivirus), but it still doesn't work. Has anyone already found a solution to this? Or do you at least know why this happens?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TLS 1.2 is now required to connect https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html
-on Windows be sure to do the EASYFIX.MSI in step 2 of the above link
-http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working. I am using Windows 11, and TLS 1.2 is enabled by default. I tried disabling TLS 1.3 thinking it could be causing conflict, but it still didn't work. I followed all of the steps in the second link, still with no success. However, when I opened the CS6 and CC page as instructed in Solution 1, step 2, I first got a Bad Request error. Then I refreshed the page after clearing the cookies, and this time the page successfully displayed Pong. Maybe that could provide some further information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clear your (at least adobe) cookies and cached files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines