• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost the CD and Serial , need to know how i can get the Serial from the installed Adobe Acrobat software from the system

New Here ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to know how i can get the serial from the installed Adobe Acrobat Software from the laptop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Ask Adobe for Your Acrobat Serial Number

It'd be unwise of me to skip the obvious - maybe Adobe can help! Depending on how, when, and from whom you purchased Adobe Acrobat, you may be able to contact Adobe and get your Acrobat serial number from them.

Visit the Adobe Find Your Serial Number Quickly page for more help.

Or You need to Dig up Your Acrobat Serial Number & Manually Decrypt It!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not sure if this will help you, but if you've registered your software, your serial number is available in your account details on Adobe.com. Just go to your account, under "Plans and Products," "View All," and look for "View your products."

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask Adobe for Your Acrobat Serial Number

It'd be unwise of me to skip the obvious - maybe Adobe can help! Depending on how, when, and from whom you purchased Adobe Acrobat, you may be able to contact Adobe and get your Acrobat serial number from them.

Visit the Adobe Find Your Serial Number Quickly page for more help.

Or You need to Dig up Your Acrobat Serial Number & Manually Decrypt It!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost my original S#.  I have my 'upgrade S#' but that is evidentially not enough to load LR onto my laptop.  No, I don't have original packaging or DVD…I believe it was downloaded via internet…approx. 6 years ago.  So no cloud…it's not on my Adobe account.  I followed Adobe's advice and clicked on their chat…they were not able to help so sent me here.

Frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to register your program to have your serial number stored by Adobe in your account information page

If you lost your original number, your upgrade version will not install... as you have found

I know of no way that anyone can help find something that you lost

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lost information - reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2008767

- page has links to programs to find an installed serial number in Mac or Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines