• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plan changing to Creative Cloud Express

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recived an email saying that my plan was changing to Creative Cloud Express. I use Photoshop a lot as I work with a lot of layering and many of the tools in Photoshop CC 2022. It says my plan is moving to Creative Cloud Express. What is that? And can I still create with various layers, masking, and other tools? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Ah, ok. Notice it says " You will continue to have access to the other apps and services that are part of your subscription"

So Photoshop will not be affected. This is the other goodies that you had for free (but probably never used). They've been rebundled more than anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

I think you misunderstood the email.  Your Photography Plan which includes Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic, etc..  is one plan.   Previously, Spark with Premium features was included in your Photography Plan but it's not anymore.

If you want to keep using Spark with Premium features, you'll need to pay an extra $10/month for the new Creative Cloud Express plan. 

What's included in Creative Cloud Express?

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html

• Creative Clou

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

You seem to have misinterpreted this email as saying you'll be switching from the Photography Plan to the Creative Cloud Express plan - and possibly be losing Photoshop in the process. That's not what's happening.

What the email actually says is that your plan remains exactly the same apart from one bundled app: Creative Cloud Express. That app alone will change from the previously included Premium version to the Starter version.

If you don't use Creative Cloud Express then the change won't

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't really say how the program works. Can I still work in various layers? Can I still use all of Photoshops tools. Can I still create my own 12X12 canvas layouts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, yeah that's not going to work for what I need. I'll wait till next month when my plan changes. and then see what I'm going to do. Thank you for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you misunderstood the email.  Your Photography Plan which includes Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic, etc..  is one plan.   Previously, Spark with Premium features was included in your Photography Plan but it's not anymore.

If you want to keep using Spark with Premium features, you'll need to pay an extra $10/month for the new Creative Cloud Express plan. 

What's included in Creative Cloud Express?

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html

• Creative Cloud Express app (web and mobile)
  • Premiere Rush (desktop and mobile)
  • Photoshop Express (mobile)
  • Spark Video (mobile)
  • Spark Page (mobile)

Hope that helps clarify things.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that's an entirely different plan. Doesn't have Photoshop. What is the plan you have today, as shown in your Adobe account?

Also DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS IN THE EMAIL. It could be a scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email definitely was not a scam one, I have Photoshop Photography Plan which apparantly they are no longer going to be offering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Express doesn't replace the Photography plan, and doesn't have Photoshop. The Photography plan is one of Adobe's great successes. This is sounding more and more like a scam. Why do you say it's not? A good scam starts with a real Adobe mail and just changes a couple of details. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS IN IT. Feel free to copy and paste the email here - just delete your real name and Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe (notifications@adobe.com)To:you Details

Your renewal notice
Your annual subscription will renew automatically on 16-May-2022 (PT). The renewal details are outlined below.
You will be charged US $9.99 (plus tax) monthly. At the end of your one-year term, your subscription will automatically renew monthly until you cancel (price subject to change). No annual commitment required after the first year. Cancel anytime via Adobe Account or Customer Support.

There will be some changes to the apps included in your subscription when you renew. Your current subscription includes the premium version of Creative Cloud Express. However, upon renewal, your subscription will be revised to the starter version of Creative Cloud Express. You will continue to have access to the other apps and services that are part of your subscription. The starter version of Creative Cloud Express still enables you to create graphics, photos, and videos, and access hundreds of thousands of Adobe Stock free collection photos. You can learn more about the starter and premium versions of Creative Cloud Express here.

If you have any questions, we’re here for you. Contact Adobe Customer Support to chat with a representative. Or to manage your subscription, visit your Adobe Account page.
Here’s a quick look at your renewal details:
Subscription
Photography plan (20GB)
Payment
US $9.99/mo plus Tax/VAT

It does bring me to Adobe, it's not a scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, ok. Notice it says " You will continue to have access to the other apps and services that are part of your subscription"

So Photoshop will not be affected. This is the other goodies that you had for free (but probably never used). They've been rebundled more than anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, this all seems to revolve around some kind of app called "Spark". Someone at Adobe seems to have decided that giving apps names is old school, and called it Creative Cloud Express. Someone else at Adobe liked the name so much that they bundled other things with it (like Premiere Rush, a painfully simple video editor), A lot of this stuff is about catching the iPad market.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem to have misinterpreted this email as saying you'll be switching from the Photography Plan to the Creative Cloud Express plan - and possibly be losing Photoshop in the process. That's not what's happening.

What the email actually says is that your plan remains exactly the same apart from one bundled app: Creative Cloud Express. That app alone will change from the previously included Premium version to the Starter version.

If you don't use Creative Cloud Express then the change won't affect you at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah got it. Thank you all for helping me clarify the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines