• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"please connect to the internet and retry"

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 7. While trying to install Lightroom 6 that I just bought new, it keeps saying "please connect to the internet and retry" (just as it did when I tried to do the trial version) but I am connected. I checked the firewall and it seems to be fine for letting the program through. Clock is set properly. Getting extremely frustrated as I don't have all day to go through pages trying to find answers and to say the least, I am NOT well versed in computer lingo, etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Hi Thomasd40544814,

Please refer to this document : Solutions to sign-in, activation, and connection errors with Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

Also try the below steps for help:

1- Please check if you have any browser security extensions installed, please disable them. ( Eg: AD BLOCK, McAfee site/web adviser, internet security toolbar etc )

2- Also disable the Firewall of your machine see, Turn Windows Firewall on or off - Windows Help

3- Disable Firewall of the Internet security pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomasd40544814,

Please refer to this document : Solutions to sign-in, activation, and connection errors with Creative Cloud and Creative Suite appli...

Also try the below steps for help:

1- Please check if you have any browser security extensions installed, please disable them. ( Eg: AD BLOCK, McAfee site/web adviser, internet security toolbar etc )

2- Also disable the Firewall of your machine see, Turn Windows Firewall on or off - Windows Help

3- Disable Firewall of the Internet security program installed on computer.

4- Kindly check if you have any adobe entries in your HOSTS file, if there are any entries in it then that means Adobe is getting blocked on your machine.

Refer to SOLUTION 3 in the following document to check and correct the HOSTS file : Adobe Creative Cloud apps revert to trial mode after CC 2015 update

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply to my question. I'm not quite sure how to disable my adaware program but I will try to do the sign up procedure for being disconnected. Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works. Thank you very much Bani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worked for me

ps: use use also second method of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTizVv_H6Kw

Hi dear visitor! *** This is multiType *** In this video tutorial i will show you how to fix. Adobe creative cloud error DONATE. JazCash: +923450746145 which is this one. Unable to reach adobe servers. Please check your firewall settings, ensure that the time setting on your computer are correct ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to solve this problem for Adobe Premier Pro CS6 installation on Win7.

It was caused by Adobe/Microsoft moving early 2021 to a new network protocol TLS 2.1

I wrote it up for forums:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/premier-pro-cs6-new-install-with-w7-problem/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those stumbling across (typically me who is inpapable of deactivating a CS6 suite installed on a 2017 Retina iMac), this is TLS 1.2 that surfboy501 meant and not 2.1 (such a thing doesn't even exist yet). Now how to ensure that Adobe deactivation process is properly using TLS 1.2 under MacOS? Hmm, that's the big question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2016 to 2022.

Win 11 dell xps core 11 laptop.

Tonight the internet connection error, was Norton 360 VPN.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Stephen27096220ck6p 

do you have a question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines