Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registration Creative Cloude impossible

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together

I have a problem regarding the registration.

When I start Creative Cloud, this window comes up. It tells me: "Logged out. Sign in again to continue using Adobe apps. - Sign in."
When I click "sign in", it loads briefly, and then crashes again, landing me back on this screen (photo). When I go to "help" and click "sign in using your browser", exactly nothing happens.

How can I fix this?

We have already been able (with a lot of effort) to delete the applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.

We have also reinstalled the Creative Cloud a few times.

This has been going on for months.

On my laptop it works without any problems, only on my computer it has problems.

I hope someone can help me.

Love greetings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @kglad

Thank you for trying to help me. Unfortunately, I already tried that, and it didn't help. But after a long research, I finally found the solution. --> https://helpx.adobe.com/ch_de/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines