• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renew Subscription Error Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2012 Dec 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the "Renew Your Subscription" page when starting any of my adobe products.  I updated my billing information and when I click "Try Again,"  I'm told my subscription is now active.  I tried waiting the 15 minutes, rebooted my computer.  This is seriously impacting my day.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Waited on hold for over 20 minutes.  No Answer.

Chat function on the site is not working. 

Please help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to wait a few days to renew my subscription and I am having the same problem and no idea why. I haven't been able to fix and will need to contact live support in the morning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2015 Oct 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. I will have to call won't I?

This is bullshit. Please someone release a software suite...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ä° Cant sing in Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had this issue resolved?  The chat Support service is a complete waste of time, as the staff members clearly do NOT read past case notes, and are determined to repeat "cookie-cutter" troubleshooting steps that I have already gone through a dozen times with other staff members. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've lost three days to this issue now after recently changing my payment details.

On day 1 I tried: signing out and back in again, licensing software, updating all apps, rebooting etc and nothing worked.

On day 2 I uninstalled Adobe Cloud and ran the cleaner tool, rebooted, no luck - was left being able to only download trial versions, or to buy the products/plans again. Downloaded trials hoping that might work, but was still getting stuck int he same loop. So I used the online chat portal and the rep told me I needed to re-enter the details for my new bank card, which would allow the account to be updated and back to normal within 24 hours

Day 3, yesterday, I waited until over 24 hours had passed and tried again, singing in and out, licensing the software, still stuck n the same loop, still have no option to download the apps other than in trial version, and can't even open them in trial version.

Day 4: I'm now behind with every client project and am seriously worried about losing my clients for good. Adobe, this is absolutely unacceptable. Losing a few hours or even a day might be tolerable, but  when so many people are having the same problem and are risking their business you really should have some kind of contingency plan.

Please help, I am desperate not to lose all my business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a feeling that I am going to have to have my assistant director edit the film together with whatever program he has. Or use the computers at school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2016 Jun 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the SAME issue!!!! I have contacted support over the phone and chat! I have projects that need to be worked on but I can not access any of my apps. AND it sucks that I'm being charged for the stock membership but I don't have access to ANY APPS to edit any IMAGES!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, can't believe there is no easy fix for it after 2 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the problem is with me... I'm trying to resolve since Jun 14, and today my apps are blocked... really nice...  loose a job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't yet, try to contact support. They fixed it for my within 3 days. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexis Shafer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, every time I launch a Creative Cloud app, a window tells me I have x remaining days of use as it hasn't been able to charge my card. I've changed the card and the message is still showing.

I've tried to contact support but there isn't any efficient way to do it. Chat doesn't work and I'm offshore so calling is not really an option.

This is a major issue that's bringing me a lot of trouble. Maybe this is the sign for me to definitely switch to Sketch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

It is an DRGC order for which the credit card can not be updated, you may contact the support or cancel this subscription & purchase a new one.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2016 Sep 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

I have replied to your private message, please check & confirm.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really frustrated with Creative Cloud because I am paying a lot of money and my money gets taken out of my account each month but yet I am having this constant error message that says I need to renew my subscription. Once I license my software it says continue but then loops back to "renew your subscription." I can't keep signing out and in a million times till it works on every single app! Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, this is ridiculous.

And Adobe I won't be renewing my subscription when it ends.  I'm done with Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue.  I am replying to this message that is from 2012...so 7 years and this issue is still on going.  I havent been able to use the adobe CC for 6 days now....I have client videos to edit and my subscription is up to date.  Please fix this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All.

I am also having this issue. The date today is 12 jan 2022.

Nearly ten years since the O.P posted the original question.

Still no bug fix from adobe. Shameful!

This needs to be sorted your end so this dosen't disrupt peoples lives!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Andrew22619455cscj,

Try the steps mentioned in the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html
If it doesn't work, then you need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

P.S.:- This thread has run its course. If you need more help please start your own post. That way your post will have more visibility and hence more inputs.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines