• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on Trial (32,767 days left in trial)

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea what happened but I am pretty sure I know what happened to cause it.

What I did: Moved OS to new hardware (mobo and CPU). I know it fubarred the licencing so the update manager decided to install creative cloud software manager which I don't think will work with perpetual licence. I uninstalled it and now the old licence manager keeps popping up saying to activate or continue trial which will expire in approximately 89 years.

Is there any way to make it go away? I tried to reinstall to no avail. Does Adobe have any sort of uninstaller that removes all remnants of the suite and licencing? I have CS6 installed on my laptop as well but nothing shows in my account a for active devices. 

I'm kinda stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adobe.jpg

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may help

-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs

Once everything is removed do a fresh install

When you can't properly deactivate a serial number
(this is the ONLY support Adobe still offers for old programs)
BE SURE TO ONLY ASK FOR ACTIVATION SUPPORT TO ADJUST YOUR ACTIVATION COUNT
You may need to PERSIST or TRY AGAIN to find a support agent with more experience

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or by telephone https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help, John! I appreciate it! I will try that cleaner and reinstall. If it fails I'll follow the other link you posted. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really, really, wouldn't try to fix this. If CS6 runs at all today, it's a bonus. If a warning is the worst thing that happens, you are doing better than many people. You might be unable to reinstall at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Test Screen Name: I hear ya. It's my last horrah with Adobe because work (auto maker in Detroit), bought a volume licence from another brand because they weren't interested in renting software products when Adobe switched. After this I'm done unless I fork out the $40 per month for the suite but not likely.  Way too pricey to justify so I will learn a new software. Some use gimp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines