• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Authenticate Adobe ID

Participant ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same error message on only one computer.  I AM able to login to creative cloud on my laptop.  I am UNABLE to login on my desktop.  I AM able to login online.  Are we having the same issues?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Hi Lisa,

As I understand, when you log in to a different machine it says Unable to authenticate the Adobe ID. I see you have an Adobe ID under the same ID as with forums, please make sure your are signing in with the correct ID.

Check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, Adobe ID. 

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion and moving to Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

As I understand, when you log in to a different machine it says Unable to authenticate the Adobe ID. I see you have an Adobe ID under the same ID as with forums, please make sure your are signing in with the correct ID.

Check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, Adobe ID. 

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and getting the same message every time. Yes, this is very frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded creative cloud again and the issue seems to be fixed. will update if that changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having a problem logging in. Today I opeted for 2-factor authentication. Since then I have not been able to successfully login to Adobe Creative Cloud. I enter my username and password. Then I eneterin the two-factor code sent to my mobile phone. It says it is usccessful and the next screen says, "You've been signed out - Unable to authenticate your Adobe ID. Sign in again using your Adobe ID and password to continue using Adobe apps." Yes I have done that half a dozen times so far and no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact issue John-K. Any resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem and it is too frustrating. Adobe needs to address this issue as soon as possible as a lot of people are facing the same issue.

I tried login in using my own adobe ID and password but it did not work. I tried creating a new account but it had the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem and it is too frustrating. Adobe needs to address this issue as soon as possible as a lot of people are facing the same issue.

I tried login in using my own adobe ID and password but it did not work. I tried creating a new account but it had the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

What version of OS are you using? Did you update CC app? Did this issue occur after the update? 

What message do you get ? 

It would be helpful if you can share the screenshot of the error message(if any)

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here... here's the screenshotCapture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was this solved? if so how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customer support fixed it for me. They had to take control of my computer and delete some things and add some things. It took a little time, but everything works fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, and it appears to translate over to any of the apps in that I cannot login to CC from the apps either. Despite having an internet connection I get the attached error message when attempting to sign in through Photoshop.

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 10.22.21 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here... here's the screenshot

error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I can log into my account via web browser but not my desktop to access lightroom, photoshop, ect. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 8.28.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having the same problem and getting the same message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aloha KanikaS, 

What is being done to resolve this problem? This has been an ongoing issue since the beginning of the month (November 2019). I am a working photographer who pays his monthly fees to use Adobe services. When I cannot use the service I pay for to deliver processed images to my paying clients, I have a major issue.  I'm 99.9% certain Adobe will not credit any of its loyal paying customers who rely on this program to deliver processed content. In the end, I am the one who will lose clients because I cannot use a service I pay for to edit my images. I'm just about fed up with this and am currently looking into other editing platforms such as Capture One, Luminar, ect. 

Please let me know what is being done to correct this ongoing issue. 

Mahalo,

Jared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mahalo Jared,

Call tech support. They were great. They took control of my computer, deleted some files, downloaded some new ones, and everything works. It took a little time, but they fixed the problem.

Anne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you get this error message in CC desktop client at sign in, remove folder OOBE and content of folders SLStore and SLCache.

1. On Mac use Activity Monitor, on Windows Task Manager and terminate all Adobe and CC processes (CoreSync, Creative Cloud, CC Library, Adobe Desktop Service etc.)

2. Then delete folder OOBE
Windows
C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
Macintosh
Macintosh HD/Users/[your username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

3. Delete whole content (files and folders) in folders
Windows
C:\Program files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache
C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore

Mac
Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache
Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore

4. Launch Creative Cloud client and sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dominik's solution worked for me. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers, Dominik! That worked for me, as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on a updated windows 10  system and this did not work for m. After 2FS approval, CC tells me I'm signed in then immediately gives me the following.

Glen21831054m9ci_0-1637281319863.png

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines