• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Photoshop CC offline

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC application wants to check my subscription every time I start Photoshop. I have to be constantly online to use it. Quite desperate now. I have an annual membership btw.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update your cc desktop app.

if that fails to solve the problem, check your account to see if recognize all the computers using your subscription, https://accounts.adobe.com

if you recognize them all, now many different ones are there.  (note, win 64bit os'es will cause one computer to be listed twice.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is current, my PCs are recognized correctly, but it makes no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Apps need to store your credentials, license terms acceptance and your subscription status locally .If the apps can't do that it will check these info after each launch .

The problem is caused I think by a permissions issue on your machine .Test this :

1 - Quits All Adobe background processes from tasks manager:

Adobe CEF Helper

Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe IPC Broker

Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service

CCLibraries

CCXProcess

Creative Cloud

CoreSync

2 - Rename The folders "SlStore" , "SlCache" and "OOBE" to "SlStore.old" , "SlCache.old" and "OOBE.old" in this location :

C:\Users\<user folder>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ SlCache

3-

For Windows :

-> Run any application as admin and sign in .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe says that it is not possible to use Photoshop CC 2019 offline, sad but true. I am not willing to downgrade, so I am forced to be online 24/7:

"We understand what you are asking for requires licensing of the application through desktop which is not possible for the latest version of application, Subscription for 2019 version of Photoshop is totally server based licensing , that means  it directly collects your licensing from cloud or server , so for the same you have to be online and connected to the network for using your Photoshop application 2019 version . So this is why we suggest you to download earlier versions i.e 2017 or 2018 of Photoshop to use it offline which uses desktop licensing."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InsertAliasHere  wrote

Adobe says that it is not possible to use Photoshop CC 2019 offline, sad but true. I am not willing to downgrade, so I am forced to be online 24/7:

This is untrue. You need to connect each 30 days or 99 days for a small moment to be able to use Ps.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"This is untrue. You need to connect each 30 days or 99 days for a small moment to be able to use Ps."

THIS IS ACTUALLY NOT working for me! Are you kidding me to post such a stupid reply? It's like telling someone "Your reality is not working for me, so it must be false." Geez, dude!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ja. Wenn die Computerzeit verstellt wird, kann das passieren.

Im Normalfall gilt:

Zitat:

… Muss ich online sein, um auf meine Desktop-Applikationen zugreifen zu können?

Nein, Desktop-Applikationen in Creative Cloud wie Photoshop oder Illustrator werden direkt auf Ihrem Computer installiert. Sie brauchen also keine ständige Internet-Verbindung, um mit ihnen arbeiten zu können.

Eine Internet-Verbindung wird zum ersten Mal benötigt, wenn Sie Ihre Applikationen installieren und lizenzieren. Aber mit einer gültigen Lizenz können Sie die Applikationen im Offline-Modus benutzen. Die Desktop-Applikationen versuchen, Ihre Software-Lizenz alle 30 Tage zu überprüfen.

Jahresabonnenten können die Applikationen 99 Tage lang im Offline-Modus benutzen. Monatsabonnenten können die Software 30 Tage lang im Offline-Modus benutzen.

…

aus:

Häufige Fragen zu Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, he's telling you that's not the way adobe designed cc to work and there must therefore be something wrong on your end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad  schrieb

no, he's telling you that's not the way adobe designed cc to work and there must therefore be something wrong on your end.

Adobe says that if the PC's clock is changed CC applications cannot verify your subscription status as can be the case with Internet time synchronization during a temporary WLAN connection. If you uncheck this behavior within the system's menu options the clock won't be adjusted and everything is fine. I have no knowledge if the default is "synchronize clock with internet". If it is many users should have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription status needs to be checked. When the computer clock changes you can't be sure what the reason for this change is. Are you setting the clock back each 30 days or is it just a different phenomena? Any system that is offline but has clocked products needs to avoid changing the clock.

Many users do not have this problem.

So my statement here is still true.

And yes, my laptop is from time to time offline and my products continue to work. Also for 2019!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes, my laptop is from time to time offline and my products continue to work. Also for 2019!

It's always reasonable to post that something works for someone which does not work for someone else. Right on target.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I only confirm that the information you have been given is incorrect. You can work off-line with CC 2019.

I didn’t, however, stress to find out if the 99 days are true or not.

...and I will unfollow this discussion now, as long as there are no new element that can be brought up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this a solution? This is the same unhelpful rehashing of what's supposed to happen but doesn't.

Pluto is toast. Save Uranus!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines