• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my Adobe Fuse download stuck at 41%?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a Windows-Pc

And my problem is that i start the Fuse download but it stucks at 41%

My Internet is ok too

Thanks for your help....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Please restart your machine and then empty the Temp folder - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Temp

After that turn off any security software and browser protection tools temporarily.

Now try the installation again, if it still doesn't download or gives you any error then please check the log files.

Scroll to the bottom of the log. Look in the - Summary - section for lines that start with ERROR: or FATAL and indicate a failure during the installation process.

Note: Sectioned marked "Warning" are not

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Studioa21584133,

Please check and confirm that the system requirements are met for Fuse CC :  System requirements | Fuse

If the system requirements are matching then please refer to the below mentioned links:

Error downloading, installing, or updating Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download, install, and update issues

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer,but it did not help my pc has the system requirements for fuse and the other links did not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please restart your machine and then empty the Temp folder - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Temp

After that turn off any security software and browser protection tools temporarily.

Now try the installation again, if it still doesn't download or gives you any error then please check the log files.

Scroll to the bottom of the log. Look in the - Summary - section for lines that start with ERROR: or FATAL and indicate a failure during the installation process.

Note: Sectioned marked "Warning" are not indicative of a failure; you can ignore them.

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files

If you see any error's in the Log file, check for a resolution for that error in the below document:

Installation and launch log errors | Adobe Creative Suite 6, Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, Adobe Creativ...

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clear your browser cache.

Try a diffeernt browser.

Firefox has had download issues with Adobe products sometimes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines