Can't verify subscription status

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm connected to the internet. No connection problems with anything else, only with Adobe.

Can't access Lightroom Classic or Acrobat DC.

Responses received:

1) We can't verify your subscription status.

2) We can't reach Adobe servers.

This problem reoccurs. I've had lengthy online chats with Adobe technical staff and somehow they fix it. Then when I try it on another occasion, the same thing happens again.

HELP!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact thing happening to me. Tried the same remedies, but no luck. Crazy frustrating.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently having the same problem. I believe that it is a problem on Adobe's end.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agree -  they had me go into credential manager on windows and remove anything that says adobe but am I supposed to do this each and every time?  It only happens on one computer - not all my computers. adobe error subscription 2020-11-26.JPG

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

logging out of creative cloud and then back in and then opening app works.... sometimes 🙂

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"We can’t verify your subscription status.We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide."

The troubleshoting guide didnt help.
I am logged in wth Creative Cloud Desktop.
There's no problem with my Internet connection.
Details:
My old computer died. I am loading all of my data, software, and settings over to a new comuter.
My old computer I had a couple of different versions of Bridge CC loaded without any verification issues. I've never had the current version before.
(A couple more days of this and I might start looking for that old app PTFB.)
The only solution that I can think of is to load an old version Bridge, see if it works. Right now, I have higher priorities.
Thanks!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines