Highlighted

Not receiving verification email from Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've asked Adobe to resend me the verification email about twenty times now. It is not in my spam or bulk or junk email folders. I haven't received the email at all. I'd like a solution to this quickly because I can't use creative cloud or any of the apps without it.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

there's no screenshot.

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not receiving verification email from Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've asked Adobe to resend me the verification email about twenty times now. It is not in my spam or bulk or junk email folders. I haven't received the email at all. I'd like a solution to this quickly because I can't use creative cloud or any of the apps without it.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

there's no screenshot.

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my adobe account, it says my email is verified but on the creative cloud app it says my email isn't verified. I just want to log in and use the programs I'm paying for.

Here's a screenshot:

[link removed-kglad]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no screenshot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, it seems like the screenshot has been deemed to be revealing too much of my personal information. So instead, I'll describe the issue. My account itself says my email has been verified but the creative cloud app refuses to log me in without email verification.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still does contain too much info.

Please take note that this forum is also accessible to scum that are determined to perform all sorts of nasties. It's up to you.

If I were you I would ask the Moderators to remove your screenshot so that it can make way for a screenshot where you have removed the personal info. I am sure that the university will appreciate the move.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

if that fails, embed a screenshot showing the error message or problem you see.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same issue. I am not receiving the validation email and it isn't in Spam/Junk. How can I receive support for this? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines