Highlighted

Re: "Sign in Required" Loop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem on a PC. After a couple hours with Adobe TS I called Dell TS support and we solved the problem. Had a rouge program in Firefox that was trying to reconfigure my proxy settings. Deleted it. Went into my control panel and deleted some programs that were downloaded in the last couple days. Downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-malware software, ran it to double check my Microsoft Security essentials and all is well.

Correct answer by JoeDan54 | Community Beginner

I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKED FOR MAC USERS!!!

1. Open Finder

2. Go to /Library/Application Support/Adobe

3. Delete the SLCache and SLStore folders (and delete SLStore_v1 if that's there too).

4. Right-click on the Adobe folder that you were just in, and click Get Info.

5. Click the lock and enter the admin name+password.

6. Add your active user account by clicking the + button and clicking Select.

7. Give Read & Write permissions to everyone listed at the bottom of the window.

8. IMPORTANT: Click the gear button at the bottom of the window and click Apply to Enclosed Items.

9. Click the lock to lock the folder once more.

10. Open any CC application; this should work now! (After maybe one "Sign-In Required," that is, but it shouldn't pop up more than once!)

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: "Sign in Required" Loop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem on a PC. After a couple hours with Adobe TS I called Dell TS support and we solved the problem. Had a rouge program in Firefox that was trying to reconfigure my proxy settings. Deleted it. Went into my control panel and deleted some programs that were downloaded in the last couple days. Downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-malware software, ran it to double check my Microsoft Security essentials and all is well.

Correct answer by JoeDan54 | Community Beginner

1. Open Finder

3. Delete the SLCache and SLStore folders (and delete SLStore_v1 if that's there too).

7. Give Read & Write permissions to everyone listed at the bottom of the window.

8. IMPORTANT: Click the gear button at the bottom of the window and click Apply to Enclosed Items.

10. Open any CC application; this should work now! (After maybe one "Sign-In Required," that is, but it shouldn't pop up more than once!)

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2014 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the program in firefox? I use a mac but I do use firefox.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Firefox - Tools - Options - Advanced - Settings. Check if if No proxy is checked. If there is a proxy make note of its name, delete it and check No proxy. I'm not up on Mac's so if there is a freeware virus checked on the web I'd run it. Hope this helps you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well - that wasn't it. Thanks for trying to help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open Finder

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2016 5
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fixed it for me after only steps 1 - 3 (and 10)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had tried a number of different suggestions including deleting items in Caches and OOBE. Eventually I uninstalled everything, deleted the folders as suggested here, reinstalled CC and it worked. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2018 1
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GREAT! It worked! Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can´t fix this problem. It keeps looping (Im a pc user)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 2
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing indicated in this "help" thread actually specifies ANY steps to be taken on a Windows 10 machine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2018 5