I had the same problem on a PC. After a couple hours with Adobe TS I called Dell TS support and we solved the problem. Had a rouge program in Firefox that was trying to reconfigure my proxy settings. Deleted it. Went into my control panel and deleted some programs that were downloaded in the last couple days. Downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-malware software, ran it to double check my Microsoft Security essentials and all is well.
What was the program in firefox? I use a mac but I do use firefox.
Go to Firefox - Tools - Options - Advanced - Settings. Check if if No proxy is checked. If there is a proxy make note of its name, delete it and check No proxy. I'm not up on Mac's so if there is a freeware virus checked on the web I'd run it. Hope this helps you.
Well - that wasn't it. Thanks for trying to help!
I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKED FOR MAC USERS!!!
1. Open Finder
2. Go to /Library/Application Support/Adobe
3. Delete the SLCache and SLStore folders (and delete SLStore_v1 if that's there too).
4. Right-click on the Adobe folder that you were just in, and click Get Info.
5. Click the lock and enter the admin name+password.
6. Add your active user account by clicking the + button and clicking Select.
7. Give Read & Write permissions to everyone listed at the bottom of the window.
8. IMPORTANT: Click the gear button at the bottom of the window and click Apply to Enclosed Items.
9. Click the lock to lock the folder once more.
10. Open any CC application; this should work now! (After maybe one "Sign-In Required," that is, but it shouldn't pop up more than once!)
This fixed it for me after only steps 1 - 3 (and 10)
I had tried a number of different suggestions including deleting items in Caches and OOBE. Eventually I uninstalled everything, deleted the folders as suggested here, reinstalled CC and it worked. Thank you!
I still can´t fix this problem. It keeps looping (Im a pc user)
Nothing indicated in this "help" thread actually specifies ANY steps to be taken on a Windows 10 machine.
Finally!! Thank you, after months of not being able to use Lightroom, I'm back in editing action.
That is a very old installation fix. No need to uninstall anything.
Go to Applications/Adobe Creative Cloud/Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud
You now have an option to Repair as well as Uninstall. Click Repair and that should do the trick.
Same Problem in my PC.
Can anyone help?