• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

27 computers showing the license is expired

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have creative cloud team licence of 27 computers, due to windows corrupt on pc get formatted when i reinstalled on that pc it shows licence expired .I had deactivated that pc licence and try to activat again but i cant please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS

It would be helpful to get more information like the error message you get.

In general a license get’s activated when a license holder signs on on the specific computer. As a license holder may activate to seats, with the third seat the license holder gets asked to deactivate the two others « en bloc ». So a corrupt and reinitialised system should have no influence on the license act

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS

It would be helpful to get more information like the error message you get.

In general a license get’s activated when a license holder signs on on the specific computer. As a license holder may activate to seats, with the third seat the license holder gets asked to deactivate the two others « en bloc ». So a corrupt and reinitialised system should have no influence on the license activation.

As a teams license holder, you have extended support at your disposal. It may be worth to use that, if the problem can not be solved easily.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines