• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

add another creative cloud plan under my account

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I understand, Adobe Teams is more beneficial for users sharing data or working on a team project.

But if there are 2 users who want to have separate paid licenses, can they be billed together under one account ?

The teams subscription is almost double the amount and is not beneficial to me when I don't have a team project. 

Is my only option to create 2 adobe accounts, have 1 individual license(each) on them, billed separately ?

Or is there a provision to bill them together under one account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ujjwal, 

We do understand that you want 2 individual subscriptions to be billed together, but the accounts under the individual licenses are billed to the individual. There is no way to bill them together.

With the help of a Creative Cloud for Teams subscription you can consolidate all plans under one contract for easy budgeting.

Hence you would have to switch to a Creative Clouds for Teams subscription in order to bill these licenses together.

Regards,

Charles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines