Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admin console unavailable.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Starting Tuesday, after validation of the password on https://adminconsole.adobe.com, I'm getting only the notification below but not access to management

Storage is being updated

The storage for your organization is being updated and will be available soon. Your users will not be impacted and will have continuous access to Creative Cloud during the update. Once completed, your storage will be allocated at the organizational level as opposed to the individual level. This allows the organization to manage all the storage purchased, instead of each user managing their own storage.

If any predictions about when this upgrade is planned to be finished exist, please share them with me.

Thank you in advance.
Regards, 
--
Adrian Baran.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Hello Adrian,

We have escalated the issue and our engineering is working on it, will update the thread as soon as the issue is resolved.
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrian,

Thanks you for your query. We will get back with more guidance shortly. Meanwhile, you can refer to the following articles (if you haven't already) to know more about the storage update:

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/storage-for-business.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-storage.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chiradeep!

Do you have any news? We extremely need assistance while we are unable to provide a new license to our customers for a week already. The only way I found to communicate with Support is this forum. If you know any other possibilities to get help - please re-route my request.
I'm ready to provide you with any information you may need. 

Regards, 

Adrian Baran

IT Support Engineer

Valtech UA

adrian.baran@valtech.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adrian,

We have escalated the issue and our engineering is working on it, will update the thread as soon as the issue is resolved.
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is back. Thank you, Nikhil and Chiradeep! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello - I am having the same issue as reported here.  Additionally, a team member with a personal email is no longer syncing to the shared folder I invited him to; instead he is accessing it on his own account as if it is no longer shared with the team.  Can someone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines