Exit

Adobe Package Installers - Installation Check Tool Error - Mac

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's up!

We need help!

All of the sudden our package installers are erroring out with the following in Catalina:

Installation failed. The installer reported: installer: Error - An error occurred while running the InstallationCheck tool for “name of package created from admin console”. Try running the tool again.

How do we fix this? let me know if you need more info.

TOPICS
Admin console , Deploy and package apps , Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

May I know if you tried downloading the package again? The package/installer might be corrupted or damaged.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would suggest to download the package locally on the machine and try to install it again. You can check the same package on a different machine that has a 10.15 version to check if it is a package issue or the machine issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Techburner! See screenshot. we tried that. Doesn't matter what version of Catalina we are in. At first we thought it was 10.15.5. But we also saw it in 10.15.3.

adobeerror.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know if you tried downloading the package again? The package/installer might be corrupted or damaged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can try that! Stand by...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines