Adobe Scam

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

Adobe is a scam company!

I bought Adobe on 30-OCT

And on 15-NOV, they cancelled my plan without any reason. When I contact they said my account is linked to fraudulent activity, but I didn't violate any policy. My friend has the same issue. And here is what they support

SCR-20231118-hsus.png

I chatted with my community and I know there are a lot customers has been cancelled due to only reason: fraudulent activity. How can a big company do that? They cancel plan anytime they want and don't refund anything for customers. How can a big company hold customers' money after cancel their plan?

TOPICS
Enterprise , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is the fraudulent activity use of a suspect payment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No bro,  I used my credit card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ask what fraudulent activity was detected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They never say the specific reason, they just say fraudulent activity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did they explicitly refuse to say what fraudulent activity was detected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, as showed on the photo, they said I need to contact my bank, they can not take any action. I don't think a big company can support customer like that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's shown in your screenshot is that you did not ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you kidding me bro? How can I show the full chat history by screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Orlan336965024hs9my guess is the subscription in some cases accounts were linked to piracy/shared licensing based on the users comments. Not saying this is the case but something to consider. One instance a person purchased a single license for their entire department and tried having multiple users log in.

In the other posts I've seen within a certain period of time the funds are returned to the original account. I would contact your bank to dispute and try again.

Unfortunately with any cancelled account due fraud, no one can comment on specifics. It's not only a privacy issue, but also if this was a valid case of fraud, Adobe would be tipping their tracking methods to potential pirates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only logged in my PC and added my team to provide them subscription, and I can canfirm I didn't share this account to anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can contact your bank and request a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines