• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any guidance on packaging the CC desktop app for Microsoft Intune/Endpoint manager?

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Are there any guides on how to package up the CC desktop app in Microsoft Intune / Endpoint Manager?

I'm just trying to get the CC desktop app on user laptops so that they can download whatever they need (or is available to them from their license). I've tried setting up the msi install file into the Windows MSI line-of-business app, which creates fine but then installs with a generic Windows error.

This is to be expected as there are other files and folders alongside the msi file that are included in the zipped file you can download from Adobe.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

You can now use Microsoft Intune to deploy Windows 64-bit packages created on the Adobe Admin console, read this thread to know how: Deploy Adobe packages using Microsoft Intune 

(If you have any feedback or are encountering issues or need help with something, do let us know by posting on this thread)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the admin center to create the package with just the CC desktop app.

That used to work fine with SCCM deployment, but it does not seem to work with Intune as it is not just 1 .msi file but multiple files including the .msi file.

I can create an app on Intune using that .msi file, but install will fail with a generic Windows error, which I assume is because within the .msi file, it references and uses other files that were present in the zipped folder I downloaded from the admin center?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can now use Microsoft Intune to deploy Windows 64-bit packages created on the Adobe Admin console, read this thread to know how: Deploy Adobe packages using Microsoft Intune 

(If you have any feedback or are encountering issues or need help with something, do let us know by posting on this thread)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines