Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Axis 1.4.1.1

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I see on this article  that axis1.4.1 provided a fix of two vulnerabilities (2012-5784 and 2014-3596) found with AXIS 1.4, but i didn't found any information about axis 1.4.1.1,

is this version (Axis1.4.1.1) provided a fix of two other vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-0227 and CVE-2018-8032) found with axis1.4 ?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

@Shivangi_Gupta AEM is handled in a completely different forum than here - this is Creative Cloud and Technical Suite.

@Imad AARAB you should post this question to https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/?profile.language=en

Unfortunately these two forums are not connected so we cannot move this to the AEM side.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Imad AARAB,

We appreciate you contacting us.

I believe you have a query for Adobe Experience Manager. Adobe Experience Manager is a content and digital asset management application that allows organizations to create, manage and deliver content across every digital touchpoint.

Since this is an enterprise level collection of server apps, I'm moving this discussion to Enterprise and teams community.

We hope you get answer to your questions.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Shivangi_Gupta AEM is handled in a completely different forum than here - this is Creative Cloud and Technical Suite.

@Imad AARAB you should post this question to https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/?profile.language=en

Unfortunately these two forums are not connected so we cannot move this to the AEM side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines