• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blocking Cloud Storage with Enterprise licensing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am almost du for my VIP renewal. I would like more management capabilities, that's why I am looking to convert my TEAM licenses to ENTERPRISE. 

It looks like I might be able to disactivate the cloud storage completly with ENTERPRISE licences but I can't seem to find the procedure to do it anywhere. The only thing I found which leads me to believe I can do it with ENTERPRISE is this but it I looked at Creative Cloud for ENTERPRISE and found nothing. 

:https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/teams.html

My organization wants to block access to certain services, such as storage and community features, available through Creative Cloud. Is this possible?

If you would like the ability to turn certain services on/off, then a Creative Cloud for enterprise membership may be a better option. Visit the Creative Cloud for enterprise page to learn more.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

I apologize as I am not sure if there is any type of product code for this license however you can contact/check with our sales team by using this link: https://www.adobe.com/in/products/request-consultation/creative-cloud.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this from Creative Cloud Get Started to the forum for Enterprise & Teams where concerned experts will see it. 

In the meantime, have you talked to your Adobe rep about any of this?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If you are getting the creative cloud licenses with cloud storage then you can restrict it within the organization. The users would still be able to access cloud storage/services outside the campus. You can either use SSO under which you can assign the license and set the restriction so that they can not use their federated IDs outside the organization or you can get the creative cloud apps without cloud storage and online services. It depends on the policies of the organizations and the requirements of the users.

Please let us know if any other details are required. You can also contact your Reseller to get more details on licensing and they would be able to guide you with the correct type of licenses as per your requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for your answer.

What would be the Creative Cloud app without Cloud Storage ? and is it available for Acrobat Products as well ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get All Apps-0GB plan which will come with no cloud storage and online services and if you are getting a separate license of Acrobat then you can turn off PDF services from the admin console which will disable all online services. Apart from that, you can customize the installer of Acrobat to restrict various features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend checking with the Reseller to get more details on licensing as per your organization's policies and requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, I will be checking with the reseller. 

Although they never suggested that All Apps product before despite my worries about the cloud storage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've asked my reseller about All Apps-0GB plan, and they asked if I was reffering to Government desktop apps that do not require internet access? I don't think he understands what product I am talking about. Do you have a product number I can provide in reference ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize as I am not sure if there is any type of product code for this license however you can contact/check with our sales team by using this link: https://www.adobe.com/in/products/request-consultation/creative-cloud.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines