• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't log in to Adobe Admin Console.

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have signed up Adobe for Teams using my own company's email and can't seem to be able to access it now. I have never used any other different email while signing up, may I know how can I check if my email is linked to the admin console?

I'm getting this error message both on desktop & mobile. 

IMG_2309.PNG

In need to download invoices and also change payment card details with the admin console.

Can anyone help me on this?

TOPICS
Admin console , Teams , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Hi @Resha318 

There are no admin rights under the above account. Please try your personal email ID, such as Gmail or Yahoo, and check if you are able to access the portal.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

If you are an Admin, please check the following things:

1) If you can access https://adobe.ly/4cL3LSO with your email address

2) Please try to clear the cache on the browser and try again, or try a new browser

Hope this helps.

^BS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is accessible using my email address, and I have the profile options to log in either with the Team profile or personal profile. 

which is the one has access to the admin?

i have tried logging in both previously, but couldn't retrieve the invoices nor change payment method. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for getting back.

Please use the team profile to log in to your Adobe Admin Console

However, only the 'Contract Owner' can access the invoices; if you are not the contract owner, then you won't be able to access the invoices. See this help document for more details: https://adobe.ly/4bIjVex

To change the contract owner, please follow the process shared here: https://adobe.ly/3zMtxaQ

Let us know if this helps.

^BS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after selecting Team profile to sign in, I still can't seem to access the billing and tried signing in to admin console and still couldn't access. 

Is there any other ways I can confirm on the admin console's email? 

I just can't figure out why can't the same email address used to sign up for Adobe Teams can't access to the admin console. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share the Adobe ID? I'll check the details at our end and get back to you.

^BS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Email removed by moderator, please use the personal message option to share email or any personal information)

Here you go and really appreciate it. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Please give me some time to review.

^BS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Resha318 

There are no admin rights under the above account. Please try your personal email ID, such as Gmail or Yahoo, and check if you are able to access the portal.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay sure thing. 

if none of the other email works, will I be able to unsubscribe and sign up again for a reset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty sure that it should work. Kindly try to access the console and confirm.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2024 Jul 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue.. No acces to Admin Console... yet I am assuming I am the Admin Console? This is incredibly frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2024 Jul 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am unable to find any administrative rights under your Gmail account. Kindly ensure that you are using the correct account and profile to access the portal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines