• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Uninstall apps from Creative Cloud because my Account credentials have expired

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a former college student who previously had access to the Adobe suite through my school account. I have since graduated and can't use the Adobe apps like Photoshop and Premiere Rush anymore. I don't need them anymore for my job, and I want to free up space on my computer. However, I can't sign in to Creative Cloud anymore either to do the uninstall. I just a permanent repeating message that I have been signed out, and can no longer sign back in.

I have read several other boards about how to fix this, and so far nothing has worked (deleting opm.db file for instance)

Any advice on how to get this stuff off my device?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. You can read about it and also download it from the following link

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines