• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find how to contact support to reduce no. of licences

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UK based but cannot find any way of contacting support - none of the suggested routes work as I cannot navigate to chat or phone (there is what looks like a US phone number but it says 'not available'). I need to reduce no. of licences and I am now in my renewal window however, even if I follow all instructions online, managing the no. of licences is not available to me as I do not have the option 'View Details'.  Thanks

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure where you are seeing a US number. There is 08000 289094 in screen shot 1, which is a UK number for Adobe Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @TR-RMG,

License count can be modified only during the renewal window(a month before you renewal). You can read about it in more detail in the article below

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/direct-business-renewals.html

You can contact support for further details Admin Console>Support

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines