• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot install photoshop and illustrator on MacBook Pro M1 pro

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem to install adobe apps (photoshop/Illustrator) error 403 with my new macbook 14" M1 pro 2021. I still try so many times...

I already turn off auto update but It doesn't works. 

FYI: I dont have a problem when I installed adobe app with my old macbook air M1. is there any issue with M1 pro? or macOS Monterey?

Can anyone help me pls.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried repairing or reinstalling Adobe Creative Cloud app and then turning off Auto update?

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html#download-links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm struggling to find anything in teh wider internet but have the exact same problem, brand new Macbook, M1, Monterey this week and have tried the linked solution but it didn't help. There see, to be a few other folks in the exact same situation with the same hardware too. Error 403 on the main CC programs, I could instal prem rush, audition and bridge but I specifically updated my macbook to work with ps, ai, ae and premiere.

Really frustrating, I'm hoping a simple update to CC might fix it but so far there's not really been any acknowledgement or sugggestion other than the turning off auto updates solution which did nothing for me.

Fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too, i have this issue... anyone can help?? code said 403 and i re-installed and repaired lots of times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kaizheng, try checking your plan. if you are using  organization's plan please contact your org for help. My issue has been soIved by my org assist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us how they fixed this? My organization keeps referring me back to Adobe but Adobe says I need to contact my organization's contact. However, my organization has >5000 employees, impossible to find who this might be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to my case.  I e-mailed directly to the staff who takecare of my plan(same contact person as when I got this plan).  and he sent me useable installer files for m1. 

Hope this can help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, me too, exact same problem here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried this, but no contact person is listed and my organization has >5000 employees. I have now contacted our IT department numerous times, but they keep referring me back to Adobe, which is unhelpful as Adobe keeps pointing me to the "contact person at your organization". This is terrible. Why can't Adobe either (1) just provide direct support or (2) enforce that organizations reveal the relevant contact person in their organization so that this back-and-forth can't happen. I need illustrator and photoshop, I have a brand new M1 macbook pro, I have a corporate license for all apps in the Creative suite, what possibly could be the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines