• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC account sign in won't pop up on AppStream

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Amazon AppStream to use Adobe CC on Chromebooks. For some students it works perfectly. When they open InDesign it prompts them to sign in and they use their Google apps account, but for others the screen to sign into their CC acount will never pop up. The apps auto close themselves after a minute of use. In my desktop version I can go to help > sign in but that doesn't work in the Streaming version. There is no manage account option under help.

In app stream the students stream one program at a time, they can not use the Creative Cloud Desktop App. How can I force the program to get them to log in to CC? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The creative cloud apps are available for Mobile and desktop/laptops. You can install the apps on Chromebook from Play Store and after launching it will prompt you to sign in to the application. I would recommend reinstalling the app if not getting the option or app is not launching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The apps are installed on a virtual windows machine. The students are logging into the machine through Amazon AppStream. The apps are closing because they can't log into their creative cloud account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly launch the creative cloud desktop app and check if it is giving any option to sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In AppStream you can not launch the creative cloud app. It only streams the App you want to use. It will open a browser window when prompted to sign in, but that prompt is what is not poping up and why I started this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever sort this out?  I'm trying to do this and having the same issue you did a couple years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We did, but I forgot how. I had much better luck emailing with the AppStream team than I did with Adobe support. The Amazon people helped me build a new image that let the window pop up. I looked back through my emails, but didn't see any answers. I think I was in a Chime meeting with them when we set it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines