• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student account and the storage looks weird.

When I try to save from photoshop, it says my storage is full but when I use Lightroom, it states 5.7GB of 100GB used. As far as I know I have 100GB of space in my subscription. Why are the 2 seperated and in my profile it states I've used 5.6GB of 2 GB see screenshot.

Am I missing something? I can't sync with photoshop between my 2 computers because it's full but I can with Lightroom.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Hello Tanya,

Whenever you get All Apps license with cloud storage, you get a separate space of storage for Lightroom CC of 100 GB which cannot be clubbed with the storage which you are getting with the All Apps plan. That is the reason you are getting 100 GB in Lightroom and overused under creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that I actually have 80 GB cloudstorage included, so not 100. See screenshotFireShot Capture 047 - Adobe Account - account.adobe.com.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Storage is in the following locations. 

Creative Cloud

https://assets.adobe.com

Lightroom

https://lightroom.adobe.com

Document Cloud

https://documentcloud.adobe.com

Adobe Spark

https://spark.adobe.com

All except Spark count towards your total cloud storage capacity.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Deleting files doesn't free up Cloud storage space until you permanently delete them.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/delete-files-permanently.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  triple checked everything and it doesn't make sense. My account shows that I have 80GB storage.(see screenshot above) I don't have documents (never used it), I never used spark. I permanently deleted 4 small ai files from the assets and  on the assets page it shows that I used 5.6 from 2 GB and in LR I have 5.6 of 100 GB that sync perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a paid ALL APPS plan to Creative Cloud or do you have a Photography Plan which doesn't include Illustrator?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are on an Enterprise Account not an individual account. You need to talk to the System Admin and or IT department that handles the Adobe software for your school or whatever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tanya,

Whenever you get All Apps license with cloud storage, you get a separate space of storage for Lightroom CC of 100 GB which cannot be clubbed with the storage which you are getting with the All Apps plan. That is the reason you are getting 100 GB in Lightroom and overused under creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can she buy more? I have the same issue, but if I try to increase it by clicking the cloud icon and click "view plans" it takes me to my creative cloud screen where it says I have a TB. 

ooa2122_0-1618528020731.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

You are entitled to use the enterprise license/storage which is managed by your organization. For additional storage, kindly get in touch with your internal IT team. 

If you will try to purchase a license separately under the same University account, it will be considered as an Individual license, not an enterprise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines