Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connection to creative cloud

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

i'm trying to install adobe sofwares on my macbook. We have a team account.

i downloaded creative clouds, and i can login without trouble, but imediatly after i have a screen saying that i have been disconnected...if i log-in again, same thing happened again and again.

i don't know what to do, its the first time i see this, i never had such issues on other computer.

thank you

TOPICS
Enterprise , Manage account , Teams , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try troubleshooting using the instructions outlines in the following article: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html.

If the issue still persists, do let us know. It'll be helpful, if you can also share a screenshot of the of the error you encounter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

thank you, but it didn't solve the problem, i tried at work and at home so different connection.

i can log with my email/password (i can see the green check icon after both steps) but immediatly after that i have this screen.

thank you

Capture d’écran 2020-09-24 à 18.36.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly share the screenshot of the proxy settings. You will find it under system preferences>> network>> advance>> proxies tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

here it is : 

Capture d’écran 2020-09-30 à 14.03.30.png

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand, you are getting a "please login again to continue using the adobe applications" error when signing in to the creative cloud desktop app. Is that correct? 

If yes, then you can try the below links to troubleshoot the issue:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/sign-in-help/td-p/6071780?page=1

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/re-quot-sign-in-required-quot-loop/td-p/6257463?page...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not realy a "please login again to continue using the adobe applications"

i just can't log in creative cloud desktop app. (for the first time, i don't have other adobe app installed yet)

my login and password are ok because i can log here or on another device. 

But on this macbook , i'm logout immediatly after login;  

i tried the 3 links below, nothing changed. On the second like (in my keychains access) i don't have 

• Adobe User Profile Info
  • Adobe User OS Info

On the first one, i don't have opm.db in ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines